Verderhus® screw centrifugal pumps are suitable for the handling of flowable slurries, sludges and solid-laden media such as in wastewater treatment. The range has excellent utility in agricultural and related facilities such as abattoirs where chicken necks and bone-laden animal waste is pumped and macerated food or crops in the production of bio-gas.
Advantages Verderhus® Screw Channel Pumps
- Clog free operation and reliability for your process
- Highly efficient, low energy consumption
- Solids pumping up to 30% of the flow volume
- Low-shear, gentle pumping action, results in less damage to the product
- Minimal wear, even with abrasive fluids, longest life time
Typical Application Areas for Verderhus® Screw Channel Pumps
- Wastewater treatment
- Slaughter Houses
- Chemical Processing
- Paper pulp
- Industrial Processing
- Pet Food Processing
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing.