FDT Services are delighted to offer our new Surface Sanitising/Disinfecting fogging services. With over 25 years of experience in providing high quality services to the facilities management sector, our extensive knowledge & experience give us the confidence to offer all our customers a first-class service – delivered to the highest possible standards.
Our services include:
- Fire & Smoke Damper Inspection – These should be checked regularly to ensure they are operational and meet the current Fire and Health & Safety regulations. We provide full photographic reports and our fully qualified engineers can carry out any damper repairs, replacement or remedial works.
- Ventilation/Ductwork Swab Testing – This checks to see if there are any germs or bacteria that could lead to potentially harmful pathogenic microorganisms.
- Ventilation/Ductwork Cleaning – Ensures clean & safe ventilation systems, that are kept free from contaminations.
- Kitchen Extract Cleaning – Very important that the extract system is cleaned on a regular basis to ensure good hygiene and that it meets strict Fire Safety regulations.
- NEW! Surface Sanitising/Disinfecting Fogging Services – Kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs to ensure your visitors and staff work in a safe and clean environment. Perfect for offices, canteen and reception area.
All our technicians are CITB qualified. Fire damper inspections are carried out in accordance with BS9999. All work is carried out to BS15780, EC852/2004 and TR19 guidelines. All our sampling procedures are independently verified by South West Water, a UKAS accredited laboratory. FDT Services are full members of NAAD UK.