CDS TAURI, the premium temperature tablets, now even better than before!
The CDS TAURI temperature checking tablet is a partnership between the manufacturer, Glory Star, and the value-added distributor, Crystal Display Systems (CDS).
The TAURI is an addition to CDS’ existing range of commercial tablet devices, with the inclusion of a thermal imaging camera system to monitor the temperature of staff and visitors.
Coupled with a simple app and a locked down operating system, the solution gives a standalone ‘out of the box’ first layer, zero contact, automatic temperature sensing system, at the entrance to a premises or threshold.
How does the TAURI tablet work?
The TAURI system is designed to be simple and intuitive to operate. Effectively a standalone automatic system, for self-verification on entry to a premises, the system monitors the temperature and informs the user of the result visually on the screen, alongside an image of the user and a thermal map from the camera. No physical contact is necessary.
In the event of the temperature threshold being exceeded, the on-screen message is displayed to deny access, and an audio alert is activated.
Now even better than before!
The phenomenal temperature tablet, TAURI, is now even better than before with these latest product updates. There are further updates coming soon, watch this space! All updates are over the air which means newly developed features can be updated in just one quick and easy click.
- Dual Monitor Display
- API – Third Party System Integration
- Customisable Screen Saver Videos – Free Advertising
- TCPIP Relay for Access Control
- Optional facial recognition (can store up to 5K faces)
- Face detection (can recognise faces from objects and notices if user is wearing a protective mask or not)
And of course, still boasting these advanced features as standard:
- Fast detection temperature within 1 second
- High accuracy with tolerance at +- 0.3 degree Celsius
- Refresh rate at 64Hz for increased efficiency
- Calculated with an algorithm for object heat and constantly self-calibrates to the ambient environment
- Touch free for ultimate hygiene
- Integrated application providing clear and simple interactive user interface and experience
- Versatile with 4 different sizes available for use in a range of environments
- Flexible with VESA standard for easy mounting
- Highest quality German made sensors
As well as more coming soon through the TAURI cloud:
- Temperature check analysis chart
- Display visitor temperature check results
- Display staff temperature check results
- Add staff profiles
And even more still, coming soon to the Star Control App:
- Install and uninstall apps
- Update APKS, website, videos, and firmware
- Assigning user rights
- Remote control and monitor devices
Is there any further reason necessary to order a sample?
Unbeatable, standalone automatic systems that allow you to screen your customers, visitors, employees, EVERYONE at the point of entry with ease and safety!
And now with integrated mask detection and reminders to tell users to wear them. As well as customised temperature result messages and personalised email notifications after high temperature is detected.
Quality assured, personal, and customisable, safe, and secure giving peace of mind for the return to the new normality.
To find out more, please visit: https://crystal-display.com/products/checkvue-tauri-temperature-sensing-tablet/
Contact CDS, the TAURI authorised channel partner, today to learn more! Email them at: email@example.com or call +44 (0)1634 791600.
Crystal Display Systems is a leading designer, distributor, value added reseller as well as the developer of custom monitors and customisation of flat panel display solutions.
About the Glory Star Group
The Glory Star Group, with its headquarters in Hong Kong and branches in Switzerland and the USA, has 40 years of experience in the designing, developing, and manufacturing of touch screen solutions with over 600,000 installations worldwide.